- 200 g bacon
- 110 g mushrooms, sliced
- 600 g ground beef
- 225 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 iceberg lettuce, leaves separated and washed
- salt and pepper, to taste
Only 5g Carb per serving
- In a large skillet, cook bacon to desired crispness. Remove from the pan and set aside. Leave the grease in the pan.
- Add mushrooms to pan and sauté until browned and tender, about 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add ground beef and season with salt and pepper. Sauté until beef is cooked through, about 10 minutes, breaking up chunks with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Spoon ground beef into lettuce leaves, sprinkle with cheddar cheese and top with bacon and mushrooms.
I always have mine served with a nice side salad to make my meal up to 12g carbs. nice bit of iceberg lettuce, cucumber, green bell peppers, rocket and 2 spring onions. seasoned with sea salt and pepper and a bit of sugar free mint sauce that I buy from B&M watered down with a tiny bit of malt vinegar as a dressing.